- We Provide IPTV Subscriptions and IPTV Reseller Panels only
- RexIPTV.ca is not responsible for the Video/Audio content and does not guarantee nor claim any rights to the content.
- Channels & VOD in any package are subject to update, change, or removal at any time without prior notice
- RexIPTV.ca’s responsibility is limited to activating the subscription for the agreed-on period, as proof an email/screenshot showing the expiration date will be sent to the client registered email.
- 1 subscription = 1 connection, you can’t use more than one device at a time per subscription
- any attempt to use more than 1 device at the same time exposes your subscription to get permanently terminated
- The client is responsible for sending his device information including device type, model, the app used, and his MAC if applicable
- If we don’t receive device information within the order notes, we will send m3u format (Xtream Codes) by default.
- our providers perform maintenance to their servers from time to time, this could happen anytime and time frame is not estimated
- buffering, freezing, and not working content is normal in any IPTV in the world, therefore you may find these issues for different reasons. Please check our FAQ for further information.
- The client is responsible for getting to know how IPTV works and the nature of it
- IPTV Subscription credentials are usually sent to the client registered email within 8 hours after receiving clear payment
- For IPTV Resellers, RexIPTV.ca is only responsible for activating and sending the IPTV Reseller Panel information and to include the agreed-on credit points. If you need assistance being a reseller, you can report any issue on the reseller panel.
- You do not have to inform us if you plan to cancel your subscription or place it on hold. Your usage of any subscription cancels or hold once you reach the end of the duration of your current subscription. No payment is needed to cancel or place on hold your subscription.
CONTENTS & OTHER SERVICE PACKAGES
- The provision for any packages may vary, and we may add or remove any service without prior notice.
- RexIPTV.ca is a service transporter only. Hence, a service can be changed (added/removed) according to the laws of broadcasting a service transporter only, so service can be changed (Add / Remove) channels according to the laws of broadcasting.
- RexIPTV.ca is not providing any insurance for any service.
Your payment is handled by Paypal gateway which is one of the most secure ways to pay online.
For any inquiry about billing or support, please contact us by email:
Email: [email protected]
By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bounded by these entire terms/conditions. If you do not agree with any part, then, you do not have the permission to access any part of our service.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any of the emails we send.
If you wish to purchase any of our products or services, you may be asked to supply specific information relevant to your order which can include, but without limitation to, your name, your email and your country.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or another payment method(s) in connection with any purchase; and that
(ii) the information you supply to us is accurate, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, and error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS, AND INACCURACIES
We are continually updating the offerings on products and services. We may experience delays in updating information on a product/service and in advertising on other websites. Therefore, some of the information found on a product/service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable.
We, therefore, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROMOTIONS
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer as well as account. You agree to accept responsibility for any activities or actions that occur under your account or password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username, any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar its access to the service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to, a breach of the terms and conditions.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the service.
All the provisions of the terms/conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Therefore, the restrictions above may not apply to you.